• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue closing down!!

Two of the bonded pairs from here are now on Bristol Rabbit Rescue's site so I guess they must of helped out.

I have helped Sharon out as much as I can and will help as space becomes available.

Sharon I have secured space for 5 single rabbits and am willing to drive them to Swindon if your still in need of help. I've also got some offers from another rescue forum I go on. Can you email me a list of who and what animals you still need to find homes for please enquiries@bristolrabbitrescue.co.uk

Cheers

xxx

Have been incontact with Sharon & Fingers crossed I've managed to find spaces for the 8 remaining rabbits & 4 remaining guinea pigs :D :D :D

A couple of her bunnies on her website do not have rehomed on, so she may still be trying to find them homes.

I've emailed my ex (who lives in Brizzle) He wanted my little Ruby when we split up, but I got her (mwahhhah). If he still is after a bun I'll get him to contact you!

I'm really sorry for the split!

I just looked at the web site,very sad.
The Gumtree Flemish were from the last litter :(
Now she has a litter of mini's, a litter of FL's, with another litter of FL's due:(
Still, at least she's honest enough to say the boarding and breeding is a way of earning an income.:evil:

This is a difficult one. This bunny is blind in one eye, so obviously cannot be sold which is probably why she has been advertised on here. Perhaps its best she goes to a loving home from someone on here.

Just seems strange that the whole litter was placed on Gumtree on October 5th, but the "blind" one wasn't added to RR until October 27th. If I was a cynic, I'd say she got stuck with one.
It's difficult to make sense of it, because she's still using her old rescue website as well as the breeding one.

Back