• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Appreciation Thread

Thank you from me and my honeybunnies!!
ANd thankyou to everyone who keeps this forum so active, I first learnt from Jill, but I continue to learn on here.xxx

:thumb:

We are very grateful for all the support we have received.

*....thoughts to all the sanctuary owners also who are dealing with sick bunnies on a day to day basis!- such hard work with the constant vet trips and medicating!*

Last edited:
I appreciate rescues and all they do, however I will only ever donate to a handful of rescues now, I know of some rescues that won't rehome to you do to personal differences..even when its the bunny at stake and I don't think that's right. Surely the bunny should come first, same with any rescue. I do send £7.00 a month to dogs trust and have just donated a small sum to a rescue of my choice...of course more will follow come Christmas and I should hopefully have a Christmas gift bag to drop off somewhere for the buns :D

I have a fat fluffs hoody which I wear with pride :D , even Lola loves it...it has her mark of approval!

:LOVE:

just want to add that you are all so unselfish and the work you do is amazing against the odds sometimes I'm sure

thanks and also to bunnyhops who i have been to, and met kay and think she does a wonderful job,
so if they are all like her keep it up and also to those who fundraise and help them out

I agree there if everywhere is like Kays and her rabbits I think she is brill and has supported me alot this pass year with advice and telling me I am stupid panicing at times

So thank you for everything.

A giant pat on the back from me for the work you do helping bunnies.
Thank heavens there are people like you who devote your time and money.
I will continue to support rescues as much as i can in whatever ways I can.:)

Thank you to all the rescues and sanctuaries out there, where would animals be without you lovely lot :love:

You are all amazing people x x x

Back