• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering my beautiful Harvey!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Well yesterday was officially 1 year since I lost my beautiful little angel. Many of you will know that I was and still am truely heartbroken after loosing my little Harvey.

Harvey will always remain the bravest little bunny I know.. Looking back he had an awful life, with one thing after another and never had a break. Every day I still hold the guilt and will never forgive myself for taking him to that vet practice that changed our lives forever.

I miss you so much Harvey and even more so since loosing honey. You both meant the world to me, and should still be here. Life was so cruel to you. But Harvey you will always be my little man and my tattoo is a constant reminder that you are with me and always will be.

I am thankful that I do have so many treasured memories of you.

But I also want to thank everyone on here, you know who you are that followed our story and helped support me and Harvey all the way through.

I miss you everyday Harvey, and now even more than ever. Sleep tight my amazing little solider.

Love you always xxxxxx

Last edited:
Harvey was indeed a very beautiful & brave bunny:love: Thinking of you today - anniversaries are hard :( x

It does not seem like a whole year since you hand to let Harvey go. You both endured so much and it was beyond tragic that he could not recover from his final illness :cry:

Beautiful brave Harvey and Honey. Such beautiful lives cut short. Sooo soo sorry you had to say goodbye to them Ruth. Cannot believe it's a year since he passed. They both know how much u loved them and tried ur hardest to fix them. It's so unfair it wasn't to be. Sending hugs for this sad anniversary x

Can't believe it's been a year already. Harvey was an amazingly brave bunny, and your continued devotion to him was inspirational Ruthie. I'm so sorry that you lost both Harvey and Honey in such a short time, but they both knew your love and care, so were lucky buns in that respect. Binky free together Harvey and Honey xxxxx

Thanks so much everyone! It was a horrible week last week, which I've put behind me now.

Harvey will always hold such a special place in my heart, I've never had such a close bond before with any rabbit and the fact he was poorly for so long just made our bond extra special. It's just so scary where time goes.

Love you always Harvey, my little softie and brave little man. Xxx

Back