• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehome/Foster until July

bunnylove said:
as i said its only advise and needless to say thats she doesnt and probably wont accept it.

Eve

Hiya folks, can we please remember the Rabbits United Charter when posting, and try to avoid making personal comments/ giving views about someones character.
Maaike began this debate, and that is what RU is for debate, not telling someone that they have to do something, or take all the advice that is given.

Maaike is an intelligent adult, and we should entrust her with making the decisions she feels are best for her bunnies. :)

Please can we continue the thread and not bring up the quarantine issue again, Maaike wants to help this rabbit, and perhaps we could all continue to support her with that, as the bunnys welfare is of paramount importance here.
How Maaike chooses to help is entirely up to her, there are no rights or wrongs.
Maaiek have you contacted BunnyGirl yet about her offer of help??

Thanks folks :)
ADMIN

Maike is a lovely girl and its obvious how much she loves and cares for her bunnies - and will for this new little boy too. :D

Bunnylove is also lovely and I think the issue quarantine is a very good one to have been brought up and am grateful as I had no idea/thought of it before. :D

Keep us updated Maike and can't wait to see pics of your new little boy!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

home needed

Wea re in discussions regarding this rabbit at the moment i have offered to have him untill july and he will be kept indoors away from my buns which are kept in a huge shed in my garden. I have pm,d Maiake this morning after recieving a message from her. So we will keep you all updated on this buns situation :D

:D :thumb: That is great Bunniegirl, thank you so much for letting us know , hope everything works out well :wink: :D

Yup. hopefully Bunniegirl and I have sorted things out! I have contacted the current owner again and told her what's what, so hopefully we'll have a bunny move this coming week!

Last time I saw him, he was doing well and was very healthy, save for the painful area "back there", so everything should be a-ok. I'll be there every step of the way to help with caring for his backend, although it shouldn't require much at all. Main thing that needs to be changed is his diet!

I still can't believe a bunny eating NO HAY has good teeth...and all the effort we put in feeding only the best hay, and still getting teeth problems...*sigh* The world's so unfair sometimes!

Hooray! Success!

Bunniegirl will be picking Bluey up tomorrow, I believe, we're just waiting for confirmation. I'll be involved as well, mainly with some pointers on how to keep Bluey comfortable until he's healed up.

home needed

Yup he should be arriving to his new home tomorrow and we are all looking forward to it and with maiake,s help and support im sure this bun will soon be 100% as a bun should. I will take some pics when he arrives and try and post them up for you.

:D :wink:

The "mini bun run" is taking place today, and Bluey will be with Bunniegirl this afternoon. I'll be round there tomorrow to cuddle him, take his publicity pictures (for the family, you see) and go over his scald and diet.

HEY ALL

BLUEY has arrived with me safe and sound he is just adorable loves cuddles and will just sit and let you groom him as i just found out as i made a mistake of putting woodshavings in his hutch and spent hours getting it out :lol:

Im attached already but dont worry Maaike i know he is yours :(

Ok anyone know how to put pics on here

OMG!!!! He's so sweet all over again...*sigh*

Definitely gonna come cuddle him tomorrow!!!! Oh melt...*melts*

He's sooo funny with the shavings...*gush*

Aawww he's adorable.. do we know yet if its a boy or girl for sure??
Simba used to be covered in shavings like that so now i dont use them.. i use hay/straw and cat litter in his tray.
Well done for taking him on Bunniegirl.

We have been told he is a boy and has been done but tomorrow maaike will be coming to visit and so we will have a look and find out for sure then.

I have just paper and straw in his cage for mow and will get some litter tomorrow.

He is lovely and im just glad i could help this chap its shame i cant help more but with 15 plus rabbits of my own its just not poss :(

Rayna

I think you're wonderful for helping the Bluester and me out like this, Rayna, so don't feel bad! You're doing all you can, which is a lot more than most people in the world!!!

Back