• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really tough day :(

I am so sorry to read of the loss of Poppy on such a sad anniversary. ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
I hope your hammy will feel better soon. (((((((((((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))))))))) xx

I'm really sorry to hear about Poppy, I hope Daisy is ok. Fingers crossed the vet can find a way to get weight on for Willow.

Thanks all xxx

Snowflake passed away too :( she eventually came out of her house and seemed fine and was eating but this morning she was fast asleep next to her wheel...she did love her wheel an awful lot xxx

Thanks all xxx

Snowflake passed away too :( she eventually came out of her house and seemed fine and was eating but this morning she was fast asleep next to her wheel...she did love her wheel an awful lot xxx

Oh gosh I'm so sorry. *hugs* I'm sure your dad will keep an eye on them all for you. :love: Be good at the bridge Poppy and Snowflake. :love: xx

I'm so deeply sorry about Poppy what an awful shock for you at such a sad time for you as well :(

Thinking about you and sending a hug ((()))

Binky free forever at the Bridge Poppy xxxxxx

So sorry :( xx you gave Snowflake a fab life compared to her old one, she was so well looked after xx sleep tight Snowflake xxx

Back