• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ramp

Yorkie1981

New Kit
Hi there, we've recently adopted a lovely male lop ear Bunny Munro from a little girl who no longer wanted him 😢 he's settling in well, just a quick question about ramps - i want to get one for the hutch so that he can come and go while we're at home during the day, do most rabbits use these? And where can i get one from?

Do you mean from the hutch into his run, or into your house if he is an indoor rabbit? Most ramps come with 2 tier hutches, I've never seen any for sale separately, depending on the height he may be able to jump in and out, or you could use some sort of platform for him to use as a step. You can also buy tunnels from runaround which are good for getting them from hutch to run :)

Hi there, we've recently adopted a lovely male lop ear Bunny Munro from a little girl who no longer wanted him 😢 he's settling in well, just a quick question about ramps - i want to get one for the hutch so that he can come and go while we're at home during the day, do most rabbits use these? And where can i get one from?

I've a few home made ramps, consisting of a plank with struts across for grip.
I also sometimes use a carpet tile to cover a grid or piece of light wood.

Back