• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits outside in the cold. Baby's ears are cold :( HELP PLEASE?

Stop arguing as this is not helping the OP.

I suggest what sky-o says about a snugglesafe & plenty of hay.

If your parents are allowing you to bring them in after guests have gone that is good.

Sorry for being dumb but what does OH and OP mean?:oops: I'm really embarassed cause everybody's always using them words.

Sorry for being dumb but what does OH and OP mean?:oops: I'm really embarassed cause everybody's always using them words.

lol dont worry you're not alone!

I tried the jumper, she was ok, i checked on her like 2 minutes after and she had taken it off! :lol: she seems ok-she's playing and eating and grooming, but she just seems cold. :(

About my parents letting me bring them in, it was one night when fireworks were going off really loud in october, we were meant to bring him (he was a single bun then) in just for that night, but then things kind of dragged on for different reasons...then they agreed just until he was neutered, then after that everyone just kind of got used to it...:S

OP = other person
OH = other half

Do you by any chance have a pic of a jumper? I could use a big sock, do i just like make a tube kind of thing with two holes for the front legs? :S

here you go this is Jemima in her jumper i made the other night when we had a bad waether :love: she isnt bothered about it at all its just a sock with hole for head and 2 holes for her legs
just went out to take these now since it was feeding time i took out her hay and straw to take the pics as she loves to hide in it and she woldnt let me take the pics :lol:
36days024.jpg

36days025.jpg

36days026.jpg

36days027.jpg

36days028.jpg

36days029.jpg

OP = other person
OH = other half

here you go this is Jemima in her jumper i made the other night when we had a bad waether :love: she isnt bothered about it at all its just a sock with hole for head and 2 holes for her legs
just went out to take these now since it was feeding time i took out her hay and straw to take the pics as she loves to hide in it and she woldnt let me take the pics :lol:
36days024.jpg

36days025.jpg

36days026.jpg

36days027.jpg

36days028.jpg

36days029.jpg

She must know she looks a bit strange!!:D But she also looks ADORABLE!!!

i can sympathise with parents and pets......I always wanted a dog and i was 14 when i got one when my dad finally allowed me, we went to the RSPCA and got a lovely little mongrel.
That was the end of the peace and quiet in our house.....all he did was nag at me about her. :cry: I wouldnt of minded but she was the best behaved dog ever! I took her everywhere with me and walked her loads. When i look back he should of been proud i was looking after her properly. (i would with my kids)
As soon as i moved out which was about 2 years later i got another! :lol: because it was my own rented place i loved it! :lol:
In his old age my dad has mellowed and even moves in to my house to look after the pets when were on holiday! :shock: I think he just needed to realise that living on a mini farm isnt that bad! :lol:
Anyway i am glad they ae letting them back in and if they were really cold and it was bothering them then they would be huddled up in a corner not running around. :D

:wave: OP an also mean original poster :)

thanks i knew there was something else but brain wouldnt work lol

She must know she looks a bit strange!!:D But she also looks ADORABLE!!!

she does look a bit funny but is was horried cold windy and starting to freeze out so i decided she needed one to keep her warm :love: she didnt struggle or anything when i first put it on her and she hasnt tried taking it off at all so she isnt really bothered about it but yes she did look a little miffed as if to say i know its cold but now i just look stupid :lol:

OP = other person
OH = other half

36days024.jpg

36days025.jpg

36days026.jpg

36days027.jpg

36days028.jpg

36days029.jpg

aww she's so cute! thanks so much :D I brought bailey inside to put the 'sock' on her and then put her outside again, but she took it off :lol: it was a real quickie though :oops:

IMG_0587.jpg
[/IMG]
next time i wont cut it as short! :D thanks for the pics exactly what I needed! :D Oh and the buns are back inside now, I think they're a little confused about today :lol: :censored:

aww she's so cute! thanks so much :D I brought bailey inside to put the 'sock' on her and then put her outside again, but she took it off :lol: it was a real quickie though :oops:

IMG_0587.jpg
[/IMG]
next time i wont cut it as short! :D thanks for the pics exactly what I needed! :D Oh and the buns are back inside now, I think they're a little confused about today :lol: :censored:

aww she looks so cute :love:

Back