• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits looking for homes...bad colours!

FurryFriends

Warren Scout
These bunnies are in the care of Animal Lifeline in Sutton, Surrey.

The main problem are the colours. People don't really like agoutis and Christine is worried they will take up rescue space for months. If anyone can offer them a home then please contact her.

Tel: 020 8274 0034

Leela and Stitch

LeelaandStitch.jpg

Ug and Bug

ugandbug.jpg

These two pairs came from a home who had overbred their rabbits. When a fox broke in and caught some of the rabbits the owners decided that all the rabbits ahd to go.
They are quite fair sized rabbits so will need a bit of space. They are all Lionhead cross. All have been neutered.
If you can offer them a home then please don't hesitate to contact the rescue.

Sascha.jpg

Sascha

Sascha came from a cruelty case that came in recently.
She was one of the healthier bunnies.
She is ideally looking for a home with a nice neutered male. She has been spayed.
She is a bit scatty, but is calming down nicely.

Awww, they're lovely! Agoutis are gorgeous. It's beyond me why people aren't fond of Agoutis/REW/all black bunnies.

That is really strange you say that about agouti colours as I had only said to the o/h the other day that I have never had so many agoutis come into the rescue, and I love the colour

kayj said:
and I love the colour

Me too, My favourites! From now on when im looking for a bun, i'll definately look for agouti, black or a REW, wont have to look far :roll: :cry: !! I'd love to be in a position to take all 5 of these as they look gorgeous!! xx

the colour of a rabbit is not something i take into consideration. its all down to their personalities.

i have a BIB and i think he is great! its not because he is black but because he is such a fun little boy to be around.

agouti's are cool too! i'm sure they have wonderful little personalities and fingers crossed they find a deserving forever home soon.

desdi said:
the colour of a rabbit is not something i take into consideration. its all down to their personalities.

i have a BIB and i think he is great! its not because he is black but because he is such a fun little boy to be around.

agouti's are cool too! i'm sure they have wonderful little personalities and fingers crossed they find a deserving forever home soon.

I have a grey/agouti & she's gorgeous. She was actually all grey when she was born. Black bunnies are my favourite, but I don't have one :(

I have always loved the dutch and chinchilla breed and "the ones with the wild bunny like colouring" - I didn't know the breed was agoutis!! How do you pronounce it (can you spell it phonetically for me)?

jay said:
I have always loved the dutch and chinchilla breed and "the ones with the wild bunny like colouring" - I didn't know the breed was agoutis!! How do you pronounce it (can you spell it phonetically for me)?

agouti is a colour not a breed!

/

jay said:

Hi Jay Agouti is a colour of fur not a breed of bun.....you get most breeds in this colour..the wild rabbit colour...
phonetically.. A...Goo...Tea.......hope this helps!

:oops: doh!! :oops:

I didn't know that! Guess I'm going to have to start reading up a bit more!!!

They are all Lionhead cross.

Maybe if I had actually read the post correctly!! Obviously having one of those days!!

/

jay said:
:oops: doh!! :oops:

I didn't know that! Guess I'm going to have to start reading up a bit more!!!

They are all Lionhead cross.

Maybe if I had actually read the post correctly!! Obviously having one of those days!!

Don't worry Jay we're all still learning something new everyday on here! :D

i dont have an agouti but i do have a BIB and shes goregous she even has the shiniest coat ive ever seen

I have an agouti cutie (see jay it rhymes :D)
But I have to say black dutch are my fav, but doesn't stop me falling in love with most other rabbits (an agouti dutch and black lop at work are my favs ^^ )

Good luck with finding them homes.

Leela and Stitch have now gone to a new home.

Ug and Bug have been moved over to my rescue, so they are now looking for a home with the rescue based in Old Coulsdon, Surrey.

Emma

I hope Sascha finds a new home soon. :D

I love agouti's, (I really really want to have an agouti pet rat, but we are not having anymore pet rats as I am very allergic to them. :( ) and black is my second favourite too!

I love dutch rabbits, Dijon (my bunny) is a Tri-colour Dutch - he's so beautiful! :love:

Back