• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Available at Windwhistle Warren

Different counties, different methods I guess.

For instance, in Gwent, where my mum lives with my outdoor bun, the council supply 'starch bags' for biodegradable garden waste...... it gets collected weekly, and all bun waste gets taken.... the bags quickly biodegrade and it gets made into compost. They are big on recycling over there.

Alice spends her life looking after the buns, guineas, hamsters, cats and dogs....oh, and chinchillas, and her dad and husband! She doesnt have time to 'list' her waste. She doesnt have enough hours in the day as it is.

Aww squeeee! Some beautiful bunnies I must snuggle them! I can't wait to meet the bubbahs, hmm how many pockets will I need to wear...

Aww squeeee! Some beautiful bunnies I must snuggle them! I can't wait to meet the bubbahs, hmm how many pockets will I need to wear...

Not pockets.... how about a lorry..... there isnt a single bun there I wouldnt take in a heartbeat..... even Marmite, the human eating bun!! :love:

:lol: i'm imagining a convoy pulling up outside, with a small army of pocketed people being deployed.

Angel is stunnning, she is a fabulous bunny with a gorgeous personality, I have clipped her fur back the last two times I visited and she looks so much better when she is short

I :love::love::love::love::love:Angel

I was thinking perhaps you should adopt Angel as she likes you so much :lol:

god how long does it take clean 90 out?:shock:takes me ages do just 2 . :lol:
does anyone know if hermoine has found a home?

god how long does it take clean 90 out?:shock:takes me ages do just 2 . :lol:
does anyone know if hermoine has found a home?

Like..... all day!! But thats including the guineas and hams too. She has help on some days thankfully, I just wish I could help more at the mo :(

Angel is a stunning bunny and always gets overlooked, she has a fabulous personality :love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
What's her story?

I think she was handed in because her previous owners could look after her, I think the novelty wore off, she is a long haired bunny and was full of matts, but I went down the first time and trimmed her right back and she loved it, she was binkying around, then the second time I took my electric clippers and shave her very short, she loved it again, she is so easy to keep groomed if you keep her fur short, fabulous bunny

I just wish that someone would give her a chance, she would make a fantastic house bunny, it so sad when you see them getting overlooked all the time

I think she was handed in because her previous owners could look after her, I think the novelty wore off, she is a long haired bunny and was full of matts, but I went down the first time and trimmed her right back and she loved it, she was binkying around, then the second time I took my electric clippers and shave her very short, she loved it again, she is so easy to keep groomed if you keep her fur short, fabulous bunny

I just wish that someone would give her a chance, she would make a fantastic house bunny, it so sad when you see them getting overlooked all the time

I can't understand why she is overlooked as she is gorgeous :love:

Back