• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Vaccinaton Testing

There is considerable evidence that homeopathic treatments do not work any better than a placebo - a simple Google search will confirm this. The very method of preparation of a homeopathic treatment should make this pretty obvious!

Re: Mxyi vaccines

bunnymyhoney57 said:
I am interested in the thread regarding a 'bad batch' possibility as one of the buns who caught it was well before the jab and became ill a few hours after having the jab !!!!!!!! My vet says its not possible he could have gotten ill because of the jab but I am suspicious.

I suppose that if a bun was incubating myxi and had the jab the extra work the immune system was under because of the jab could give the myxi the opportunity to speed up its assult. Thats why your vet checks over the buns before vaccinating to make sure they don't have any signs illness. The jab itself isn't myxi so I don't think it can't cause myxi. The incubation period is 5-14 days so even if the jab was faulty it would have been several days rather than hours for the symptoms to show.

Tam

Back