• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Stolen in Burglary - GOOD NEWS, Twix is home!

Although Twix is very much stolen rather than "lost" such a term may work in your friend's favour. I am thinking (say for example this rabbit is passed to another) people are more likely to come forward with a "lost" rabbit - that they can then claim to have "found", then a "stolen" rabbit - that may result in them having to answer questions...

Either way, I do hope that poor Twix is returned safely.

TP

oh, poor Twix :cry: how awful it must be for his owners.

i get so upset about things like this, it makes me lose sleep :cry:

i hope Twix comes home safe soon xx

Twix was found by round the corner last night and the family saw the posters this morning on the way to school, so Twix has been reunited :D

Thank you for all your positive thoughts and messages :)

Edited to add: the little girl who found the rabbit really wants one of her own, so Twix's owner is going to give her a hutch and run so she can rescue a bunny of her own :D

Last edited:
Twix was found by round the corner last night and the family saw the posters this morning on the way to school, so Twix has been reunited :D

Thank you for all your positive thoughts and messages :)

Edited to add: the little girl who found the rabbit really wants one of her own, so Twix's owner is going to give her a hutch and run so she can rescue a bunny of her own :D

Good! I think we all needed something positive :D. Our local (Blackpool) RSPCA has plenty of different rabbits in at the moment, Saturday would be the best day to go, the most rabbit savvy person is there that day.

Neil

YEY :D Great news i couldnt stop thinking about poor Twix last night and how some people are so cruel

Back