• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sitter London

carolineclair

Warren Scout
Does anyone know of any rabbit sitters (to come regularly or stay in my home for a weekend)

10 year old Dutch bunny free roaming and friendly but a little senile, deaf and arthritic so needs additional care like having her bottom washed usually once a day as she struggles to clean herself properly

Id love to visit my family in plymouth for my nieces first communion end of June if its still allowed covid wise, but nornally of i went away my mum would have Maple but she would also come to plymouth.

Ive considered bringing her with me but 4 hours in a car each way and then stuck in a dog crate or something in an air bnb while were out is far from ideal!!

So id like to see if there is anyone near Queens Park in London who does or would consider this service

Any suggestions?? They must be confident to handle her as cleaning her can be awkward. She is super friendly but not a fan of the cleaning so gets wriggly.

She is otherwise super chill and friendly and just wants you on the floor next to her giving nose rubs and herbs!

Thank you

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of any rabbit sitters (to come regularly or stay in my home for a weekend)

10 year old Dutch bunny free roaming and friendly but a little senile, deaf and arthritic so needs additional care like having her bottom washed usually once a day as she struggles to clean herself properly

Id love to visit my family in plymouth for my nieces first communion end of June if its still allowed covid wise, but nornally of i went away my mum would have Maple but she would also come to plymouth.

Ive considered bringing her with me but 4 hours in a car each way and then stuck in a dog crate or something in an air bnb while were out is far from ideal!!

So id like to see if there is anyone near Queens Park in London who does or would consider this service

Any suggestions?? They must be confident to handle her as cleaning her can be awkward. She is super friendly but not a fan of the cleaning so gets wriggly.

She is otherwise super chill and friendly and just wants you on the floor next to her giving nose rubs and herbs!

Thank you

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Have a chat with the Head Vet Nurse at the Practice you use. They often have contact details of reliable Pet Sitters. Some Vet Nurses do the job themselves to supplement their income :D

Back