• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescue burgled!!!

I'll keep an eye out, I live in basingstoke where the rescue is.

ETA Just had a nosy at the website, and they DO say VHD vaccs should be given to rabbits and they DO state that rabbits should be neutered/spayed. The information is on their care sheet.

Last edited:
Please avoid discussing the pro's and con's of specific rescues.

Thanks

Thanks Tamsin, can I please just say I started this thread to draw the forum's attention to the terrible act that has been done the the rescue and to see if anyone was willing to help with donations to replace their lost stock. NOT so that people could have a go at them for whatever shortcomings are perceived by some people on here. As most will know, my fundraising activities are being concentrated more locally at present for PACT, and I wish I could help every rescue. But I'm hoping some folk on here might be generous enough to help this rescue if they are more local. :D

Many thanks,

Jo

Last edited:
How low can people get! :censored:

Although on their website it says-
'We are careful about security, so our premises are covered by CCTV 24 hours a day.'
???

Breaking into and stealing from a charity is just disgusting and there is no excuse for it - no matter the 'reasons'. :censored: :evil: Scum. I hope they can stay/get back onto their feet soon.

Back