• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Recipe

clark

New Kit
My rabbits birthday is coming up, and I'm wondering if there are any safe recipes for any treat(s) my rabbit can have. Thank you in advance.

Welcome. I was a bit worried what the content of your thread would be :lol:

You can make your own treats. I grind up a few nuggets, dried forage, finely grate a little carrot and apple, season with fenugreek & dried herbs, smush together with a chunk of banana. I find the fruit gives enough moisture to not need additional water. Form in to balls & squash down on a baking tray. Bake on fairly low oven til they are dry. Obviously you can adapt ingredients depending on what you have & your bunny likes. i'd def recommend fenugreek. I feed 1-2 a day for my healthy bun (my old lady gets more) because of the fruit content being fattening

How old will your rabbit be?

Thank you so much for the idea. I'll surely keep this in mind and make these when his birthday finally comes up. He'll finally be 3 years old in June!

Again, thanks a million. :)

Back