• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit proofing the gaps

Bunnie

Warren Scout
When I move into my sister's old bedroom I will be bringing my two bunnies with me, I have plans to rabbit proof it but don't know what to use to wedge in the gaps between stuff?

I have an oddly shaped arm chair next to an oddly shaped dressing table and I don't want them squeezing in the gaps between them or crawling under them, I was going to wedge either blankets, or bubble wrap in the gaps. does anyone have any better ideas or things they have used which seems to work for you?

by the way, by bunnies are VERY good at getting into any nooks and cranny's, Blossom has squeezed through the 2 inch bars of the stair gate, Bumble has gotten him self stuck under treadmills and under cupboards loads of times and they have both spent loads of time hiding from me behind the couch, (I cant even fit my hand behind the couch! how did they manage that one?!"

Any thoughts?

I use perspex. It's clear so doesn't make a mess either and you can get it cut to size on ebay.

Back