• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on Gumtree

I never, ever (up til now :?) look on these sites as it really can be upsetting but something - a funny feeling - made me do it the other day and, when I saw him, I thought to myself HE was the reason why I'd looked in the first place and it was "meant to be". Stupid, I know, but I've been feeling weird since I lost Betty. I will definitely try a rescue when I'm ready - as you say they are already neutered and usually already bonded - another stress taken away.

Oh yes I get that completely, that feeling of it being meant to be. It's not stupid at all, I've done both gumtree and rescue. Whichever way you find each other, they will be a lucky bun/s to have you :) x

My Buster came from Gumtree. I had one lined up from a local rescue but it fell through when they had a myxi scare. This then led me to look in the free ads.
He was originally bought for children but they soon became bored. He was in a tiny hutch and had never lived with another rabbit for companionship. A real sorry soul.
He wasn't neutered or vaccinated when he came to me but he's been worth the wait. I've had him 6 months now and he's a lovely friendly chap. Him and Raisin get on like a house on fire, always up to mischief together.
The first picture is of where he was originally living and below is with me. Never regretted getting him for a moment.

My Buster came from Gumtree. I had one lined up from a local rescue but it fell through when they had a myxi scare. This then led me to look in the free ads.
He was originally bought for children but they soon became bored. He was in a tiny hutch and had never lived with another rabbit for companionship. A real sorry soul.
He wasn't neutered or vaccinated when he came to me but he's been worth the wait. I've had him 6 months now and he's a lovely friendly chap. Him and Raisin get on like a house on fire, always up to mischief together.
The first picture is of where he was originally living and below is with me. Never regretted getting him for a moment.

Frankie :wave:

How are you? Lovely to hear from you, Buster and Raisin again. How's Raisin doing? :)

Frankie :wave:

How are you? Lovely to hear from you, Buster and Raisin again. How's Raisin doing? :)

Hello :wave:
Raisin is forever the princess! Off
to have her teeth done tomorrow, every three weeks like clockwork. Seems to work for the demanding madam. Buster is as happy go lucky as ever. Here he is doing his best impression of a blanket the other evening...

Hello :wave:
Raisin is forever the princess! Off
to have her teeth done tomorrow, every three weeks like clockwork. Seems to work for the demanding madam. Buster is as happy go lucky as ever. Here he is doing his best impression of a blanket the other evening...

Buster looks heaps better than the first photos you showed me. You are keeping him well :D

Nice to see Raisin too, and that she's coping. That you all are :D

Back