• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Living in Carrier - UD post 39 :0)

I have found the ad via something on facebook on one of the rabbit sites I am on.

I will message and see if I can get a reply. James is home this weekend but away the following weekend. Maybe Kavanna and I could do something together. I am willing to go and assess the situation and if necessary take the bun. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to house the bun here. I have Mr B in our bedroom and hallway and my other 2 in the other bedroom with the summerhouse needing repair. Although am sure something can be worked out.

U/D I have sent a message now. Fingers crossed I get a reply.

Last edited:
Ok guys I have some good news :D

Someone on here has offered to take the bunny and made contact with the seller yesterday who has agreed to let her take him. There are other buns but we are not sure of the condition yet. The person is based in Essex and unable to drive so we need to organise a bunny run. I have pm'd BYB as she has offered to help with collection and another two lovely members have offered to hold bunny for a few days until a bunny run to Essex can be organised. Ideally bunny would be collected today as the seller is going to be out all of tomorrow and we don't want him living like that for any longer than is necessary. So if anyone can help with collection or a bunny run please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give an update once this is sorted, id really like to know what happened to bunny/bunnies :wave:

Back