• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit chat - are you guilty?

Do you talk to your buns?

• Yes

Votes: 123 99.2%
  • No!

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Always... I also get annoyed with them if they don't stay still and listen when I'm trying to tell them somthing important! Its almost like they're not interested in what I have to say!!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: :thumb: Thats because bunnies are above us hoomans! They dont have to listen to our dribble! :lol:

course i do :)
my son won't listen to me telling him what i want to say, snowball has no choice ;)
i know he's bored of my chatter when he goes to hide in his tunnel and his little face is peeking out as if to say "muuuuuuum, are you done yet. i'll come out if you will plaaaay with meee, not deafen meeee" hehe

:lol: when Pierre digs I start to sing the seven dwarfs song from Snow White, "dig, dig, dig", Pierre looks up tends to nudge me as if to say "shutttup" and then carries on.

course i do :)
my son won't listen to me telling him what i want to say, snowball has no choice ;)
i know he's bored of my chatter when he goes to hide in his tunnel and his little face is peeking out as if to say "muuuuuuum, are you done yet. i'll come out if you will plaaaay with meee, not deafen meeee" hehe

:lol::lol::lol::lol: He needs little ear muffs!! :love:

:lol: when Pierre digs I start to sing the seven dwarfs song from Snow White, "dig, dig, dig", Pierre looks up tends to nudge me as if to say "shutttup" and then carries on.

I hadnt thought of this!! Timone (lion king) sings a good digging song on lion king 1 1/2 (youtube it "lion king dig a tunnel")

I do they always listen and respond in a nice way, animals are always so lovely. :love::love:

I say ooooh do you want some nicey herbs they come and get them and I say fank u mommy, then I say did that taste ok then I say mmmmm yes mommy *then I see a neighbour having a nosey* :oops: They are outdoor buns.

When I am trying to get them to come out for bum checks etc I say come on out you comes so mommy can check your bums, no mommy you haven't given us a tweet yet, OK then come and let me check your bumbum and then you get a treat, well it had better be a good tweet mommy, come on darlings then afterwards I say there you go all done, fank u mommy tweet time now.

So I voted yes.

Speaking of disney.... I was watching Aladin round my mum's a few weeks back and the Sultan shouted 'Jazmine!'. So Fluff went running over to the tv and looked at it :lol:

course I do :p I talk to myself so why not the rabbits :p

haha

but everyone who owns pets talks to them they are part of the family ^_^

i talk to scooter all the time i say things like how u doing buddy i even kiss him on his head. im sad like that :lol::D

Speaking of disney.... I was watching Aladin round my mum's a few weeks back and the Sultan shouted 'Jazmine!'. So Fluff went running over to the tv and looked at it :lol:

Thats soooo funny!! I doubt Rimmi will ever hear his name on TV.... and Winters is mentioned often, but she ignores it!

hahaha, i shall buy him some of those next time i am shopping ;)

i love your siggy picture, every time i see it i mean to say something. think it's fab :)

Thanks :love: The bf got the pictures done as my bday present last year..... it was very sneaky!! We live above a studio and when I was mega ill in bed dead one day, he snuck down stairs, with the bunnies, and got some photos done. Can you imagine if I had woken up and found the bf and the bunnies gone??! :shock: Goodness me! Thankfully, I was out for the count! :p I love them so much :love:

Thanks :love: The bf got the pictures done as my bday present last year..... it was very sneaky!! We live above a studio and when I was mega ill in bed dead one day, he snuck down stairs, with the bunnies, and got some photos done. Can you imagine if I had woken up and found the bf and the bunnies gone??! :shock: Goodness me! Thankfully, I was out for the count! :p I love them so much :love:

awwwwwwww that's a really lovely present :love::love::love:

Back