• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit care and health advice sections.

I sometimes lack the knowledge/confidence to post on Health etc - and sometimes what I want to say has already been said - and sometimes I don't think I could put down what I want to say politely (in fact it would be downright rude and probably get me banned :shock::D).

But that said - I could give more support - I have received it in bucketloads so should give it back.

Right - new beginnings - off to the Health section I trot ...........:thumb:

I pop in and try and read each section each day, although hard to keep up with all forum activity, I do my best :wave:

Oh yeah, we're all human and I won't pretend it's always easy (hence why I said it's something I try to bear in mind not something that I religiously stick to :oops:) but I thought it was worth a mention for those who might not have already heard of the quote. :D

I do try to pop in on these sections on a semi regular basis and add my two penneth in if it's something I've had experience of. Even if I'm not the most knowledgable person, it can't hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back