• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P Custard (Hamster) 27-10-13 - 26-09-14 (7:37pm)

Nadpets101

Warren Scout
27-10-13 ~ 26-09-14 - 7:37pm)
At only 11 months Custard has left me with a broken heart :cry: Didn't want to write this but of course you guys need to know what's going on... She was the most fantastic hamster I've ever known! Full of character :love: Always escaping and up to no good She loved attention, enjoyed running on her wheel more then anything and always wanted to come out to play! She had a very rough start to life but she was a fighter and stayed strong through out her life! I gave her the best life I could and tried to pamper her as much as I could! We tried everything we could however It was obvious she was suffering, her eyes could barely open She tried her hardest to keep going but couldn't... There were times where she would shock us all by moving a little but that soon stopped She knew the rainbow bridge wasn't ready for her yet but still left us all... I'll always love her, remember her and always care GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN! Sleep tight Custard :love:

Her last Photo:
fOp2zmD.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Custard was beautiful & looks so at peace in her pic. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Scurry free little one x

So Sorry to hear that Custard left you so early, she was beautiful. scurry free at the bridge dearest little one.

Back