• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quick urgent help needed

I think it was good putting the lid on it, as she obviously wanted somewhere to hide. Im sure she will be fine. As long as she eats and drinks okay.

Put her in a room that is warm with the window open turn out all the lights leave food and water out for her and keep it as quiet as possible give her an hr then check on her!

I think it was good putting the lid on it, as she obviously wanted somewhere to hide. Im sure she will be fine. As long as she eats and drinks okay.

to be honest the state she got herself into i wouldnt be suprised if shes in stasis by the morning.

fingers crossed, i really dont want another boarder with stasis!

shes still sitting in the cage but theres a few poops n shes eaten a bit of carrot so hopefully she wont go into stasis. poor girly, being so afraid, it was horrible, ive never ever seen a bun that afraid!

Awwww so glad she has eaten a little and pooed.
How scary for you.Hopefully she will be a little settled.

not much but she has pooped EVERYWHERE lol!

shes okay now, shes a bit timid, but when mum went in and sat with her she came out and let my mum stroke her so i will try that later!

Back