• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

qick replies needed please...bullying bunny

cattherine

New Kit
bullet: 2 year old netherland dwarf neutered male
princess sparkle: 6.5 months old femal not spayed lionhead

My 2 buns until about 20 minutes ago were devoted to each other, totally inseperable, now i come down this morning and bullet is chasing princess around their run and jumping on her head.

he is acting normally playing and eating whilst she is running away from him and i gave er some treats and she ate them while flattened on the floor.

bullet has always been a bit grumpy and will growl at us sometimes he can be very territorial but they have been together since princess was 7 weeks old and apart from the bonding issue we have never had a problem with them.

im stuck and i dont know what to do, they have loads of space a good diet, lots of toys its upsettig me watching sparkle be all intimidated as she is such a placid lovely personality

time for sparkle to be spayed i'd say! sounds like her hormones are kicking in which must be driving bullet nuts!

really? shouldn't her behaviour have changed? we had a female lop before sparkle and she started humping bullet when she came in heat. we wanted to hold off spaying her as our lop took ages to get over the op and we loast her not long after

Back