• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy panels

harley&poppy

Young Bun
My four have been off for a week bonding and when they come back they are only limited to half of there shed. I need some puppy panels and I need these within a few days so does anyone
Know where I can get some cheap ones? I don't want to spend a fortune as will only be using them the once! Thank you [emoji4]

When do you need them? I'm in Colchester and I've got loads of run panels in various sizes so have probably got something suitable I can lend you. What size do you need?

I'm picking them up Friday night so need to have it sorted by then! They have a 6x4 shed and she's told me to limit them to half of it. If you have anything that would be amazing! Thank you

I've got all sorts of bits and pieces you would use to bodge I'm sure, but I'm out late tonight and at work all day tomorrow so could only really catch up after work tomorrow which may not help with your timescales? I'm fairly near the A12 though so you may be ok just to swing by on your way, depending on what time that will be. I've got 5ft and 6ft pen sides (2ft high) and some puppy panel type pen pieces which could be tied together to fit across a shed. Do you have anything you could find around your own home which could be used? It could be anything (safe!) which just provides some kind of barrier or block for part of the area. Drop me a pm if you think I can help :)

Argos sell a small animal pen which is 1.5/2ft by 1./2ft (sorry don't remember exact sizes) for £25. We've got 3 sets as they link together so easy to move infront of stuff when needed. These might be good for you? They're about 3.5ft tall x

Thank you for your help santa but I'm probably going to run out of time tomorrow! I will see what I can find in the house [emoji4]

Back