• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud Says " Can I have some Vibes Please /Update p.24

Oh Pud!! how on earth did you get such a nasty thing on your bottom! How very painful. I hope the vet man can sort it out for you you gorgeous bunster!

"I'm Back from the Vets"

Pud5-4-11004.jpg

" I'm back and Oh the shame very embarrassing having one's bottom looked at by a lady vet :oops: but anway it isn't an abscess I have it's an infection and I have some Fucidin ointment to put on ( hope they warm the tube first) and I've got some baytril, metacam and septrin to take and ( Susie Bun) will be very happy to know that I have now lost 1 kg in weight and I've only a little bit more to lose and the vet was very pleased with me and I've got to go back in 10 days for a check-up.

Thank You for the Vibes everyone

Pud
xxxxx
wawingbunny-1.gif

Oh brilliant, so pleased it's nothing more serious, still sending vibes for a full recovery

Aw, Pud, you little cutie pie :love:

Glad you have lost weight - you might be allowed the odd treat now ;)

Hope your little furry botty gets well soon x

Firstly, wowza 1kg :shock: that's brill Pud! If only I could get Daisy to lose some weight!!

Secondly, Im very glad it's not an abcess because they are evil! Hopefully some nice soothing 'warmed' ointment will soon make you feel a whole lot better :D

Well done Pud for losing the weight Pud! :wave:
And I am very glad its not a nasty abscess. I hope the ointment isn't too cold on your lovely little bum! :love:

glad its not as bad as you thought pud:D get well soon xxxxx

(and i think a small treat is in order for the excellent weight loss;))

Back