• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence photos p 27 update its spondylosis

Thank you

She has spondylosis of the spine caused by the arthritis. It is putting pressure on the nerves for her hind legs. We are taking things a day at a time :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear that Liz. I think this is what Flora had, although it was never formally diagnosed. She had a lot of 'twitching' of the nerves in her back end as her condition grew worse. Flora managed to get around quite well for nearly a year with pretty poor mobility in the rear end so there's hope for Prudence yet. Sending vibes for her.

Sorry to hear that Liz. I think this is what Flora had, although it was never formally diagnosed. She had a lot of 'twitching' of the nerves in her back end as her condition grew worse. Flora managed to get around quite well for nearly a year with pretty poor mobility in the rear end so there's hope for Prudence yet. Sending vibes for her.

Thanks mackers. Unfortunately Prudence's mobility has been deteriorating for at least three years now and she has been on metacam for all that time. For the part year it has been a fairly high dose. Up until now it has always been put down to her worsening arthritis but it seems the spondylosis is quiet advanced :( The vet said she needs to be monitored very closely as she is close to the end. We have increased her metacam as much as we can and she is getting round the clock heat pads to try to keep on top of her pain

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back