• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence photos p 27 update its spondylosis

Hope Prudence is coping as well as can be expected. xx

Thank you. She is alone now :(

She is eating well, nothing stops her eating! But she can barely move :(

Because she has such an amazing and determined personality we are going to give her some time. But its clear she is also nearing the end x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Poor sweet bub :( I'll be thinking of her and you and keeping the vibes going for her comfort in the days to come. ((((((((Huge hugs)))))))) xxxx

Poor Pru. Thinking of you and her at this time. Hope she keeps eating and stays comfortable.

Prudence having a little potter this morning :love:

P1050681.jpg

P1050682.jpg

P1050685.jpg

Prudence is having a check up in the morning. We are still very worried about her. This evening she didn't move at all just sat hunched up where we placed her :(

Thank you

She has spondylosis of the spine caused by the arthritis. It is putting pressure on the nerves for her hind legs. We are taking things a day at a time :(

Thank you so much for the replies. I am really struggling with everything at the moment so i really appreciate them x

Back