• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Preperation for new buns and bonding

Alvins mummy

Mama Doe
We will be going to collect Ola and Ruby March 2/3rd and I'm trying to be ahead of myself.

I have a spare indoor hutch that I can keep in my study, I'm on the look out for a second but will buy another if I don't come across one. We'll keep that in the Lounge and Alvin currently resides in the Kitchen.

I have this for bonding in extra large.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=350706138614&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=28441093364

I have 3 litter tray, bowls etc.

But what else might I need for the bonding?

Bringing them home we plan to use one carrier, my carrier is a large carrier and fitted Alvin and Roxy no probs but might be a bit tight with 3. I do plan on bringing additional carriers with me incase if a scuffle.

Anything else I need to think about?

I don't have any bonding experience, but sending lots of vibes and hope we will see photos of your new arrivals when they come. I've seen them on Fairly Beloved's website, but think Ruby must have grown a bit by now.

I think a stiff drink will be required and a few deep breaths,

All the very very best for the bonding, hope all goes ok..

Fee x

I don't have any bonding experience, but sending lots of vibes and hope we will see photos of your new arrivals when they come. I've seen them on Fairly Beloved's website, but think Ruby must have grown a bit by now.

I've not seen any updated pics of Ruby either. Would love to but I know they're busy so feel cheeky asking. Not long now! I'll put photos up straight away.

Did you see the video of Ola the other week? She is soooo pretty.

I think a stiff drink will be required and a few deep breaths,

All the very very best for the bonding, hope all goes ok..

Fee x

:lol: I hope it will go well, Alvin is missing company so I think he'll be accepting - fingers crossed!

I've not seen any updated pics of Ruby either. Would love to but I know they're busy so feel cheeky asking. Not long now! I'll put photos up straight away.

Did you see the video of Ola the other week? She is soooo pretty.

No, I didn't. :( She is indeed a very pretty ladybun though.

Foraging bits and bobs to keep them occupied on something other than the other bun. Maybe some cardboard boxes for play, security or hiding, making sure no dead ends of course. Exciting and scary times to come. Good luck, I hope it goes well.

Foraging bits and bobs to keep them occupied on something other than the other bun. Maybe some cardboard boxes for play, security or hiding, making sure no dead ends of course. Exciting and scary times to come. Good luck, I hope it goes well.

Thank you. I forgot about making sure i had enough boxes for all three.

I don't have an exact weight yet but David thought about 1.7-8kgs, smaller than I expected too. That was Roxy's weight. Alvin is 1.3kgs and I think Ruby has yet to reach 1kg.

Back