• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post spaying advice....

aw thank you, thier names came from thier eyes lol bluebell has blue eyes and rosie has pink eyes and of course they my little flowers :love:
hope theyre ok now.... cant wait till i can pick them up xx

girlies are home now and doing ok, still a lil drowsy but rosie has ate :) yey, bell hasnt yet :( but im hoping she will very soon so i dont have to use the syringe!
xxxx

hey, they are doing ok, appetite back to norm :)

i still have them inside so keeping a close eye on them, the only prob iv had is rosie messin with wound! had to get her a collar.... but she always manages to get it off! i even woke up 1 nite to bell helpin her... bless she was tuggin it with her little her teeth.

they are booked in for thier post op check on fri, but i'm going to call the vet tomo about rosie as her wound is rather red n tender to touch compared to bells.
xxx

had to get her a collar.... but she always manages to get it off! i even woke up 1 nite to bell helpin her... bless she was tuggin it with her little her teeth.

:lol::lol: Partners in crime!!

Hope all goes well and she manages to leave it alone long enough to heal properly. :)

Back