• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Poppy - young female dwarf lop, Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
Poppy

23rqwzm.jpg

b809xt.jpg
2v1no7n.jpg

33udbmw.jpg
jageoz.jpg

Poppy is around 3 and a half months old. She's vaccinated but not spayed as she's too young, her new carer will have to sign a spaying agreement and get her done when she's old enough.
She's really friendly with people, though can be bossy and head-strong with other rabbits. She will likely need the slow bond method where she'll live next to her potential partner for a while and get used to him first.

If you're interested in offering her a home get in touch: burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com

Last edited:
She has the cutest little face. :love: And I have such a weakness for greys/blues (Athena + River are grey; Morning + Elphie are blue.)

However, I am virtually overrun by does (6 to 3!). Most of which are bossy, too! If she were a buck...

I hope she gets a fantastic home.

I was showing OH her page yesterday: she's the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Not sure Aboleth would approve of another doe though! She's such a little helicopter darling :love: Would take her in a flash as a partner for super-laid-back Lopsy if I could guarantee it'd work with Aboleth, and while I do think Aboleth is pretty laid-back I wouldn't want to test it (wouldn't want anyone else to have to take on the daftness that is Lopsy :twisted:).

Is that Twiglet there? He's a lovely one too :) Lots of happy, bouncy bunnies! Hope they can all find their forever homes!

Yeah that's Twiglet in the video, he's been adopted now, that video was from a little while ago :)
You'll get to meet Poppy tomorrow :)

Back