• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy is not well. She's gone

It's so sad you have lost poppy, she sounds like a very much loved rabbit who had a great life with you. I hope you are ok, you must be so terribly sad xx

Thank you everyone :( I feel so broken and blaming myself, can't tidy all of her things up yet. I feel okay but then get really upset, I've never lost any of my rabbits before her and she was my first so it's even harder :cry: I keep turning around expecting her to be there or hearing a snuffly noise and thinking it's her :cry:

I made a necklace with some of her fur in, I also have some lovely bits from Jaysmonkey from her shop and SS last year to keep so that's helping x

Last edited:
What a lovely necklace. Loss is so hard :( It can often take me a good while to clear away all their bits.

I lost Molly bun a year ago in July but just yesterday I was crying whilst talking about her to Jazz (her husbun) :cry: its ok to hurt & miss them, it shows your love for them. Hugs x

That necklace is such a lovely idea, I am so sorry to hear you lost your little Poppy, she sounded like a very special little bun
Rest in peace little Poppy x

Back