• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Mini Mylo :( - Update post 25 :)

Aww poor little love :(

Has he had a course of penicillin injections just in case it is syphillis that is for some reason not being picked up from the biopsy? Might be at least worth a try :(

My only other suggestion would be to get your vet to fax the Bristol vet school on Wednesday (the rabbit clinic is only on a Wed so it needs to be faxed then) to see if they have any other suggestions? For the sake of a few more days it might be worth a go, if he can still breathe ok in the meantime.

Gentle kisses and nose rubs to the lovely lad xxx

The vets have been in contact with Bristol and even they were baffled by it :(

Aww poor little chap :( It really does sound as if your vet has all bases 'well covered'. I just hope there's something they can do to help him xxx

He's had it since end of October last year :(
He has good days and bad days. Some days he looks really sad and doesn't groom himself or Violet, but other days he's running around without a care.

Well, the little guy is home. Mandy said his face was sore, but he was happy to be back home with Violet :)

I'm going to see him in the next few days so I'll be able to give you a better update then.

If you've got any recommendations for something to soothe his poor little face, then please tell me :)

Back