• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of my stormy at 2.15 today

That's Gypsy, Storm and Chico all gone now :cry:

storm was the last link in that chain. He was with me longer than I have known my husband. So many memories, they hurt like little daggers at the moment.
Storm is upstairs in the bunny room. He looks like he is just sleeping. I keep expecting him to get up. I had to let Aurora say goodbye. After a shakey start they had become really close. It is so sad, they only got a year together :cry: aurora will really miss him. I will really miss him. 10 years is a long time to share your life with some bun. It doesn't quite feel real, but then it does and it hurts.

Aurora will be all alone :cry: she came to me because she had lost her first partner and Storm had lost gypsy. Her pprevious owner could no longer care for her. I promised to look after her and I will, even though it means finding her a new friend. She is only 2 or 3

So many changes are around the corner. I can't even think about that right now. I just keep going back in my mind to when stormy was a baby, all feet and ears and wonder where those 10 years went. I hope I gave him a happy life. He is such a lovely boy.

My big frenchie cuddle bun :cry:

That's Gypsy, Storm and Chico all gone now :cry:

storm was the last link in that chain. He was with me longer than I have known my husband. So many memories, they hurt like little daggers at the moment.
Storm is upstairs in the bunny room. He looks like he is just sleeping. I keep expecting him to get up. I had to let Aurora say goodbye. After a shakey start they had become really close. It is so sad, they only got a year together :cry: aurora will really miss him. I will really miss him. 10 years is a long time to share your life with some bun. It doesn't quite feel real, but then it does and it hurts.

Aurora will be all alone :cry: she came to me because she had lost her first partner and Storm had lost gypsy. Her pprevious owner could no longer care for her. I promised to look after her and I will, even though it means finding her a new friend. She is only 2 or 3

So many changes are around the corner. I can't even think about that right now. I just keep going back in my mind to when stormy was a baby, all feet and ears and wonder where those 10 years went. I hope I gave him a happy life. He is such a lovely boy.

My big frenchie cuddle bun :cry:

I remember your lovely Gypsy and Chico the chin too, all such sad losses. Its horrible isn't it. I know River doesn't really understand and Rowan is probably too young. I hope Ifan can give you some comfort, 10 is a very long time sharing a life with a loved pet.

It hurts so much :cry:
I had to send river off to my mum's for s sleep over as I could not handle him being so blunt. Rowan just thinks that storm is asleep. He will miss him :cry:

ifan isn't being very supportive to be honest, but I am still mad at him for digging chico up ashe wwas preparing storm's grave. Yes he really did do that! And he didn't even notice! I just saw chico little bones on the side of the lawn and went a bit crazy. It is like a bad dream it really is :cry:

It hurts so much :cry:
I had to send river off to my mum's for s sleep over as I could not handle him being so blunt. Rowan just thinks that storm is asleep. He will miss him :cry:

ifan isn't being very supportive to be honest, but I am still mad at him for digging chico up ashe wwas preparing storm's grave. Yes he really did do that! And he didn't even notice! I just saw chico little bones on the side of the lawn and went a bit crazy. It is like a bad dream it really is :cry:

Oh Rainbow that is like a bad dream. Men can be so thick. Perhaps you could put Chico and Storm together in a secure box. I have always been to scared to bury a pet in case of what happens, so sorry you have had to see this on top of losing Storm. At least in his very young way Rowan will understand Storm is no longer around and he will miss him too, I know River doesn't really have a concept of what has happened. I am going out soon but if you want to talk via pm on fb, I will be back about 9 pm. Thinking of you xxx

That's horrible to read, you shouldn't have to have seen that at all. Not much I can say but that I know its surreal and I am thinking of you at this hard time

Back