• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please show your support for Emma (Mischief and Tinker's mum)

Thank you xx

I'm going to end up ill, barely eaten anything all day. My stomach is telling me I'm hungry but I'm just not in the mood. :?

:cry: i know its hard but please try and nibble on snacks if you can, tinks won't want you to get ill, she will know you loved her and did all you coyuld gettgn treatment at vets
think of your other bunnies too, they need you as much as you need them, go and spend some time with them maybe and get some photos and post on here for us too see

Oh no! :cry:

Really shocked to read this. You're one of the best bunny mums/slaves I know Emma and you really don't deserve to be going through this again. :( Tink had an amazing life with a brilliant set-up and lovely bunny friends please don't be too hard on yourself. I've always loved Tinkerbell from the start on youtube and the forum. Hugs she'll be greatly missed xx

Sweet Dreams Tinkerbell ~xxx~

Thank you for your on-going support. I can't believe that my first 4 bunnies have all gone to the bridge. Tink was always the one bun who helped me through their losses, she was always there. Now it is Tinkerbell who has gone. :( In 4 years I've lost my first 4 bunnies. I feel like I've gone wrong big time. Why have they all gone? :cry:

I'm probably going to take a big break from the forum, I just keep thinking about how I went wrong and the what ifs. It's driving me mad. :cry:

Thank you for your on-going support. I can't believe that my first 4 bunnies have all gone to the bridge. Tink was always the one bun who helped me through their losses, she was always there. Now it is Tinkerbell who has gone. :( In 4 years I've lost my first 4 bunnies. I feel like I've gone wrong big time. Why have they all gone? :cry:

I'm probably going to take a big break from the forum, I just keep thinking about how I went wrong and the what ifs. It's driving me mad. :cry:

*Hugs*. I barely spoke to anybody after I lost Ellie. A break and some time to yourself to grieve and think will be good for you. *Big hugs to you* None of this if your fault, you did all you could for her. Some bunnies just get very poorly and there's nothing you can do. :(

You never did anything wrong lovely.
*hugs*

You gave them the best life possible, if it hadn't been for you who knows where they would have ended up xxxxxxxxx

If you need a chat you can pm me anytime xxxxx

Back