• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help, I don't know what to do and may have to rehome Blossom.

I was hoping that when both pairs were bonded they could become a foursome. :) But thought I had best bond Blossom and Jasper first? ;)

Yes BARC isn't far but I didn't think they bonded for people?

If your long term plan is to have a four then you might aswell go straigh for it. It will mean hopefully just one lot of bonding rather than two. It will also give you an idea of who will and wont get on in case a 4 doesnt work and you have to have two pairs.

If you are going to do this I really would get an experienced rescue to do it for you. It is worth asking BARC Tracey and Angie are lovely and may do it in return for a donation to the rescue

If your long term plan is to have a four then you might aswell go straigh for it. It will mean hopefully just one lot of bonding rather than two. It will also give you an idea of who will and wont get on in case a 4 doesnt work and you have to have two pairs.

If you are going to do this I really would get an experienced rescue to do it for you. It is worth asking BARC Tracey and Angie are lovely and may do it in return for a donation to the rescue

Thanks. :) :D

I too was going to suggest a bonded 4, that way there's more than one bunny to be friends with, and may pre-occupy the defensive bun (sorry lost track of names :oops::roll:) and take the attention away from the sister...I guess it's worth a try in desperation, and it may work :D

I too was going to suggest a bonded 4, that way there's more than one bunny to be friends with, and may pre-occupy the defensive bun (sorry lost track of names :oops::roll:) and take the attention away from the sister...I guess it's worth a try in desperation, and it may work :D

Thanks. :) That will be my mission this weekend, if that doesn't work then Lord help us! :shock: I may contact BARC to see if they can help as well. :)

Thanks. :) That will be my mission this weekend, if that doesn't work then Lord help us! :shock: I may contact BARC to see if they can help as well. :)

I would maybe wait until you have spoken to BARC. If they are going to do it it would be easier to start with a clean slate rather than buns who already have a history

Def agree with Webkath, I got kay to bond my trio 'just in case' any probs developed but it was rosy :D...if BARC are happy to do this for you this would be my first choice too :D

I sent all mine to Cheryl - far less stressful!! (well for me anyway!! :lol:)

I would say try the 4 as well - the dynamics change and my pairs swapped partners first time round!!

Good news :) Jasper was in his own hutch last night and Blossom in hers, Mischief and Tink had the whole shed to themselves. Went in this morning and Mischief was stood up against Blossom's hutch with her staring at him at the other side. Surprisingly, Mischief seemed calm! :shock: Usually he is trying to attack her through the bars. :D So what I saw today...I think it is a good sign! :D

I would also say go for a foursome. :)
Angie is bunnymadhouse. Her and Tracy are lovely. I got my Samus from them. :)

Back