• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE Send MEGA Vibes For My Beloved Timmy :(

Vibes for Timmy :) Why's he on Baytril though if you don't mind me asking? Unless the vet believes there's an underlying bacterial cause to the stasis? :?

No, the vet does NOT believe that there is an underlying bacterial cause to the stasis.

No, the vet does NOT believe that there is an underlying bacterial cause to the stasis.

Is there any particular reason he's on Baytril then? Would this not just be likely to upset his tum while he's sensitive (I'm on antibiotics at the moment and feeling very 'blah' and got no appetite and a permanent mild tummy ache!)? Sorry if there's another reason he's on them but I dislike it when vets prescribe antibiotics "just incase" as it just helps build up antibiotic resistant bugs.

Many, many thanks to everyone who has sent vibes and well-wishes for Timmy today!:D He seems to be feeling very good tonight.....he is running around and causing mischief.....and I don't know if he will eat food on his own tonight......but I just caught him doing an admirable job on the leg of the coffee table!:roll: :lol: Will be sitting up with him all night tonight, and then back to the vet first thing in the morning. He has had several successful feeds of Science Recovery now, a couple feeds of pro-biotics, and a couple of feeds of baby cereal. He's drinking from a dish, and has just gotten done totally washing my legs and ankles! So I am cautiously optimistic at this point for my lovely boy. Please keep sending him vibes throughout the night.....it appears to be working! XXX

Sorry, just caught up with this. So glad he is showing signs of improvement :D Nonetheless Thea and Bobbin are crossing, fingers, paws and sendng loads of vibes for Timmy xxx

Timmy sends his thanks and his love to all of you!:D :love:

My special boy seems very content tonight. He is relaxed and bright............

ATimmy5Sept5.jpg

ATimmy5Sept7.jpg

And His Usual Self Enough To Compulsively Chin My Shoes..........
ATimmy5Septchinning.jpg

And Spend A Ridiculous Amount Of Time Washing My Legs!!!:lol:
ATimmy5Sept8.jpg

Have been to the vet with Timmy this morning. They are TOTALLY stumped at the moment as to WHY he isn't eating on his own. He is still just as bright as a button, playing, getting up to mischief......but he STILL won't eat on his own.:( He did a few tiny poos last night before bed, but nothing else yet. I am carrying on at the moment syringe feeding him with Science Recovery and probiotics, and some more baby cereal. He continues to drink for himself. Three different vets at my practice have looked at him now, and cannot figure WHY he won't eat as he is so bright and full of the joys of spring......which he demonstrated admirabley whilst the vet was trying to type Timmy's notes into the computer, and Timmy jumped over and grabbed the vet's computer mouse by the cord and threw it to the floor!!!:roll: :oops: :oops: :lol: He had another injection of pain relief today, and was weighed again. He weighs exactly the same as he did yesterday, so the vet says he is getting plenty of food and fluids. The first two vets who looked at him checked his teeth and declared them 'excellent'.....but this morning the third vet said that he can see that his incisors are perfect, but that he can't get as good of a look as he would like at his molars. He said Timmy has no cuts or ulcers inside his mouth anywhere, but he said that he wants Timmy to come in again tomorrow morning, and if he still isn't eating on his own he wants to give him a light GA so that he can get a full look at Timmy's molars in case he has a bit of a spur that they aren't seeing that is causing him to not want to eat. So we are still playing 'wait and see'....but at least Timmy is happy and alert, and is taking the syringe feeding well.

Thank you for all of your well wishes.....and please keep the vibes coming! If he needs a GA tomorrow morning, I am going to be a WRECK!!!!!:shock: :cry:
bunny-18.gif

Back