• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Help Whiskey Isnt Drinking u/d still none help

I managed to get him to drink a bit and he ate some apple
this morning he was binkying around garden, eating his pellets and veg, ate some apple, and hay - pooped

he wont drink

i rang the vets and they said to monitor him, as usually its the other way round that he wouldnt eat - they said as long as he is getting fluid from his veg etc there would be nothing they could suggest as he was ewating so it wouldnt be dental.

Do you have a siringe at all? I would just try giving him 5mls of water say a couple times a day if you are worried he is dehyrated. Also something i discovered yesterday with my two.... they weren't drinking so i put there spare water bottles in the freezer for about 10mins to make them nice and chilled and guess what.....as soon as i put them out for them they were guzzling it down :D same as people i guess which would you prefer on a day like today.... something tappid and warm or something icey cold to drink :wave: :lol: give it a go it might work :wave:

i managed to get him drinking this morning and at dinner time,
he seemed willing to drink - just not feling like it
hes eating fine
pooping fine and wee looks normal

i dont have a syringe

Back