• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help find these long-stay bunnies homes

Brilliant! I've been doing one a day on the RR facebook and twitter. Anyone want to have a go at intagram?

Brilliant! I've been doing one a day on the RR facebook and twitter. Anyone want to have a go at intagram?

I did with 2 of them, people liked the photos but got no comments :( I can always try with the others though! Would love for Belle and Alf to get the perfect home, they are lovely. If I was starting off with rabbits then I'd adopt them.

Yes, and I'm surprised Belle hasn't attract more attention as a belgium hare! I've a bit of a soft spot for Bun Jovi as he looks like Scamp :D

Yes, and I'm surprised Belle hasn't attract more attention as a belgium hare! I've a bit of a soft spot for Bun Jovi as he looks like Scamp :D

I wonder if her colour has anything to do with it? As I know she was available for several months as a match up bunny. But as nobody adopted her, they then bonded her with Alf. When I met them, I asked Mairwen why nobody has really come forward to adopt them, she said a few people have done but are put off by how much space they require. Which I find a real shame :(

How can Nemo and Claudia have been in rescue for FIVE YEARS? They're beautiful. Actually/of course, all of them are, but the fact that Nemo and Claudia have been there so long breaks my heart.

When I next have a rabbit-shaped hole in my life for a bonded pair, I will be going to PACT, a charity local to me which always has in excess of 80 rabbits in their care. :( Glad they have someone to care for them, but sad as there are so many there instead of in good homes.

Back