• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa's Gone :(

Thank you to everyone who has sent their condolences. Bobby is a little less anxious this evening and has eaten a bowl of greens.

:( so sorry...poor little pippa..but poor boby..bif wouldnt stop washing and nudging oscars body..she lay on top of him to warm him up and it was heartbreaking....they say leave them with the body....wells he was.he died in the early hrs..and shed been with him all that time in our lounge...:(
shelay down to die after 4 days...she even now perks her ears up if you say oscar..its why oscar from southampston rabbit resuce had to have a name change:(

i do hope he keeps up eating....bertie arrived on the evening of the day bif lay herself down to die and he saved her life..now theyre unbonded and a single life for her is what is the norm now an forever i guess.....
it really screws them up losing such a tight bond..shes never been as close to bertie as she was with oscar but she adored bertie.

you have to play it by ear im afraid..whatever happens im sending hugs...xxxx and will keep fingers crossed for bobby.

binky free pippa.xx

So very sorry to hear of your loss Sooz - hugs to you & bobby & thinking of you both in your sad time - they say time is a great healer, but i will never get over losing Lizzie :cry: even tho the gorgeous Riley has taken the edge of the sadness.(haven't forgotten photos btw- Phoebe was so hostile towards him, getting him some beautiful, placid forever buddies on Saturday ;))

Amanda :wave:

Back