• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa's Gone :(

Its heartbreaking watching Bobby, he is looking for her everywhere :cry::cry: I put a cuddly toy in for him and he attacked it.

Oh Sooz, I am SO sorry to hear about poor Pippa. :cry: :cry: :cry: And poor Bobby......I am sending LOADS of feel better vibes to Bobby, and lots of hugs to you. :cry: xxxxx

Binky free at the Bridge, Pippa. xxxxx :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear about Pippa :cry:

My Ben was heartbroken when i had to have Molly pts, he would eat or anything.

I managed to bond him with Meg within the week and he was fine with her straight away, think he just didnt want to be alone. :cry:

I hope Bobby is ok xxxx

I have decided I dont want to take on another bunny at the moment and we only have two girlies.

Ideally I would like o bond Bobby into my trio if at all possible, but this makes it 3 bucks to 1 female and Fiver is already struggling to get his share of food with his dental issues.

The other option is to brek the trio into a pair (Fiver & Marley) and remove Scout to make a pair with Bobby.

I just dont know what to do for the best. :(

awwww hun give you both a couple of days to greive before making any decisions xxxxxxxxxx

bobby probably wont want anybun just yet anyhows, hes a widower so needs time to say goodbye...

hugs to you both :cry:

awwww hun give you both a couple of days to greive before making any decisions xxxxxxxxxx

bobby probably wont want anybun just yet anyhows, hes a widower so needs time to say goodbye...

hugs to you both :cry:

If Im going to do either it will be in a couple of weeks when Im off work.

The one thing I know is I have no more room for another single house bunny at the moment.

Lexie and Bobby dont think much of each other :?

Back