• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink hutches and the end of the rabbit hutch ramp!

Boris_TWHC

Young Bun
Hi
Haven't been on here for a while but thought I would update on developments at the Welfare Hutch Company. We have two exciting new ideas. One is the rainbow coloured hutch. We are now offering all of our hutches and runs in the cuprinol garden shades colours as well as the traditional preservative. This means you can make your rabbits accommodation a feature in the garden and there is a wide range of choice including pink/green/blue/purple!

We have also listened to your feedback and instead of a ramp or steps in double hutch or hutch with under run The Welfare Hutch Company are also offering an option to use a pipe connector kit. This burrow pipe runs from one end of the hutch, around the back and connects to the bottom. This means the bunnies are completely safe and doesn't eat into the space of the hutch. There are photos on our facebook as im sure my explanation sounds a bit complicated!

These developments have been made with YOUR feedback so thank you :)

We are always looking for new ideas :D

I have a single tier 6ft one of these on order with a pipe connector to attach to my current run - it's being delivered (and built - great service!) for me on the 20th. They look fantastic, really excited now!!! Wish I'd known I could have it painted in a Cuprinol green but I can always do that later myself and I'll be ordering another as soon as we move so I can have that one painted green. They look really brilliant, love the tube connection for the double hutch :love:

Wow I'm not normally much of a fan of hutches or runs but even I think they look really nice! :love: Looks like really easy access too, especially with the pipe connector, so that the run doesnt have to be directly in front of the hutch.

Thanks for all your positive comments guys :) we have been trying to move hutches and rabbit accommodation into the modern day! We have also done a number of bespoke sheds and walk in runs too- we will run with any ideas as long as rabbits have the space they need we are happy.

Really impressed with the Welfare Hutch Co so far - after seeing my post on this forum they have offered to paint my already ordered hutch in Cuprinol for me so I'm having it in Somerset Green. Great service!

I got a willow coloured hutch from you just before last christmas and I love it. It's so pretty!

I really like the idea of the pipes, is this something that could be easily adapted to your current hutches? My ruby has been poorly and is really struggling with the ramp at the moment as she is a little unsteady on her feet and I wonder whether she could navigate a pipe a bit better.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for our wonderful Somerset green Welfare Hutch and pipe connector system - beautiful hutch and fantastic service :love:

I have emailed you as I want to order another one please :wave:

Another welfare hutch company fan here, I have the one in the picture and have painted the doors and left the frame natural (but treated).
Such good quality, it's as sturdy as the playhouse my other pair live in!
The only alterations I've made are to Lino the floor, add some skirting to the bottom of the downstairs doors (to keep the rain out) and build a smaller bedroom (so I can pack it with straw and hay).
So pleased I splashed out on this, it's a million times better than the hutch it replaced!!
Also love the tunnel instead of a ramp idea [emoji1]

Back