• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggie pros and cons

I have 2 girls, there 4 1/2 yrs old.They poo and pee everywhere :lol: live inside in a c & c cage, beg when i go to the fridge and like to argue when one wants the pigloo all to herself (Maisy you know who i'm talking about :roll: :lol: ) They need a good pellet food, mine have pets at home an there fine with it.They also need a cup a day of vegetables as they cant make they own vitamin c. They love having lots of hay to eat and hide in, tunnels and tubes and loved the little willow balls from pampered piggies :D .

My girls :D
Maisy moo the moody one :rolleyes:
DSCF0977.jpg

And Belle :)
DSCF0984.jpg

Look at them angelic little faces:D :D
sallyx

awww they are so cute, thanks so much for all your advice. I'll pass it on to my sister. I'd so love to have piggies (and more rabbits :rolleyes: ) I think I have been nominated to look after them when she's on holiday anyway so atleast I get them for a bit. :D

Back