• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photography competition-linked to FF Bunny Bonanza *winners revealed #48*

hatton

Hi Abi,:wave: Madeline here :) (the one who adopted Mae) We'll be attending the event at Hatton and we are looking forward to it, also just sorting through some photos of my lovely buns which i will proudly be showing off in your photo competition :) :p

Also slightly nervous re the Hatton event as since we got the new shed and set up we have space.......:shock: though i have just volunteered for fostering via the RSPCA.... not sure how that will go, i'm looking forward to it but think i might be a rubbish foster mum as i love bunnies too much !!:love: :love: :love:

Well see you Monday and look forward to it :)

Well with an hour to spare I have sent my 5 entries though (I very nearly forgot :roll:). Hope they get through ok as they are quite large images.

Good luck everyone.

Hannah :)

Aaaarrrgh, I mis-read the original post, thought we had til 9pm and have only just sent my pics over!! So sorry for leaving it so late! Hope I am ok with the pics I have just sent.

£5 paypalled as well.

Thanks & good luck for Monday

Helen x

Aaaarrrgh, I mis-read the original post, thought we had til 9pm and have only just sent my pics over!! So sorry for leaving it so late! Hope I am ok with the pics I have just sent.

£5 paypalled as well.

Thanks & good luck for Monday

Helen x

You were in luck ... I was still sorting through the last entries! Safely received thanks :) x

I'm really looking forward to seeing them all on monday, how many did you have in the end? It must be close to 100.

Oh my goodness!!! They were fab!! :love::love::love: How many excellent pics you got...amazing, I love them all, I dont know how anyone was meant to be able to pick a photo...

What beautiful buns everyone has.

Hope it was a good day today at Hatton. Sorry couldnt make it along.

x

I've been checking the blog and as far as I can see the winners haven't been anounced. Is that right or am I stupid? :? :lol:

Back