• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PHOTO COMP...to raise funds for BARC...* new closed*

I'll see what i can do. I'll look through the pics i have of her. Cant get any nhew ones as shes at Lyndas for now :)

:wave:don't forget this competition ends midnight 8th november. if you have entered your photos and not sent payment can you make sure we have received it before the 8th please.

Looking forward to seeing all the pics!

i'm getting excited cos i can't wait to make the prizes :) however we are going to norrow all the photos down to the short list i don't know because there are some absolutely superb piccies. i'm so glad it won't be me and angie picking the final winners. its going to be difficult:?

i'm getting excited cos i can't wait to make the prizes :) however we are going to norrow all the photos down to the short list i don't know because there are some absolutely superb piccies. i'm so glad it won't be me and angie picking the final winners. its going to be difficult:?

Ooh yeah i can imagine how hard it would be to pick! Am sure there must be some great pictures!

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN PART .

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR NEWS OF MONEY RAISED AND PHOTOS WHICH HAVE GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT STAGE . :wave:

Back