• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pets at home

Does anyone know at which branches of Pets at Home the adoption centres are at, I would be interested in having a look?
My nearest shop is Redhill and I often get the rabbits bits in there, I have never seen any animals for adoption there though, is it only certain branches? I have had a look on their website and can't see anything on there either?

There is normally an adoption section in every pets at home?

The one im talking about is in southampton. Right im going to have a shower and go back down there this morning. That bunny better be clean. :evil:

Pets at home cant legally hold purchased rabbits, nor hold rabbits intended to be purchase. They are not allowed to look after an animal that does not belong to them That would be a breach of the pet shop license i.e. breaking the law. To enable pet shops to be able to hold any animal requires a boarding license like a boarding kennels would have. I wonder how many pet shops who DO reserve animals have the correct license to do so?

Interesting point as when I got my buns from p@H 5 years ago, long before I knew of rescue buns they reserved mine!:roll:

Well the bun has gone??

I asked about it and the guy 'oh the fat one' i said yes and he said i dont know what happened... ok... must have been adopted he said.... i doubt anyone would adopt a bun in that state :? he said why, do you want it :roll: i said i was just concerned... going to nip in again tomorrow. The staff in my local PAH are rubbish :?

Oh dear poor bunny. I hope he's ok where ever he's gone. :? Do they have a vets in that P@H maybe he was there being cleaned up?

I hope he is ok. We went to our local pets at home last night, they had two bunnies in the adoption bit and one had been there for months, poor little thing, I wanted to bring him home with me! The other bun had only been there for a week or two but as we went up to the glass he was running round and round madly in circles, does this mean he was happy or going mad?! I was a bit worried about him?!

There is normally an adoption section in every pets at home?

The one im talking about is in southampton. Right im going to have a shower and go back down there this morning. That bunny better be clean. :evil:

There isn't one in York but they currently have no pets as they are doing building work and looks like they are putting in an upstairs, I wonder what that will be for :?

regarding original thread have only read first few pages so sorry if i overlap on someones post i was under the impression that dwarf lops were quite large bunnys anyhow, dont think he is a giant but maybe a french lop....which by the way are about puppy sized at full size! he will make a loverly pet but you shoudl consideer getting him neutered. xx

Back