• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Portraits for Honeybunnies

Sorry for not getting back sooner - absolute chaos this end at the moment!!!!!

Several of you have asked about portraits of several rabbits in the same picture....... this is no problem at all, BUT it obviously requires a larger picture/frame and postage will be more. In addition to this, more bunnies is more work so i will have to charge more or it wont be worthwhile for Honeybunnies!

These are the prices for different numbers of rabbits...

1 rabbit £40 with at least £30 going to Honeybunnies (frame size 8'x10')
2 rabbits £60 with at least £40 (AT LEAST!) going to Honeybunnies
3 rabbits £70 with at least £50 (") to Honetbunnies
4 rabbits £80 with at least £60 (") to Honeybunnies

To give you a comparison, i usually charge £240 for a portrait with 3 pets in it...

Obviously, the portraits are time consuming so i would estimate that it will take about 10days-2weeks to get each one done (due to the fact that i have 2 young children and am also organising a huge charity event in March - By April i will be able to get them out considerably faster!)

Thanks to those of you who have pm'd me. I shall try and respond to everyone properly this afternoon.

I am Happy to do dog and cat portraits aswell but would rather wait a little while to do these when i have more time in April - i hope you understand!

I am setting up a Paypal account now for this and will put details on here. If emailing me photos, the clearer the photo the more detailed the portrait will be. Can people also put their forum name on emails too?! It is tricky trying to figure out who is who otherwise!!!

:lol:

Right........ am finally getting organized!!!:roll::lol::oops:

I have 9 people on my list so far,

starting with

Sillyrabbit
RusselRocky
Carol X

What i am going to do is stop taking orders.........

NOW!!!:shock::D

As soon i i have completed the orders already in i shall immediately re-open the offer....... that gives those who are a bit strapped but want one time to save and stops me getting CONFUSED!!!:roll::lol:

Id like one too please, of my bridge bun Billy, when the next lot are due.Many thanks and hope lots of money gets raised.:D

Back