• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper having a nap (hamster)

Graciee

Staff member
Not the best picture, but she sleeps in the funniest places/positions [emoji7]
df4c08bfd1726708aef394b3c7dcc1dc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

She like all the other girls in this household, sleeps weird! Aboleth was a master at it and Chibbs is following the same pattern! :D She's a lovely little creature :D

She really is a sweetie :) also a pancake, this was what I woke up to this morning [emoji38]
01b8aa770cce86c38cdf86829bc143d5.jpg

Awww..... I wish I could take a piccy of sleeping Bruno, but he is always in his little box.

Awww..... I wish I could take a piccy of sleeping Bruno, but he is always in his little box.
We need Bruno pics! Doesn't have to be sleeping, I don't have many of Gus sleeping tbf he likes his privacy in his hut [emoji38]

What is that in the bedding?
A mixture of food and poop [emoji38] she normally goes in her sand bath, but this tunnel seems to have become her pooping, nomming and napping tunnel [emoji38] she's due a full bedding change tomorrow, so I've left her to it [emoji38]

Aww she's so cute! Have to admit in the first pic I couldn't make her out properly and thought she had her bum squished up against the glass! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Aww she's so cute! Have to admit in the first pic I couldn't make her out properly and thought she had her bum squished up against the glass! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] She does that too tbf, you just get a side of pepper smushed against the glass in between loads of bedding, then she wakes up and has a snack in there [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] She does that too tbf, you just get a side of pepper smushed against the glass in between loads of bedding, then she wakes up and has a snack in there [emoji38]

Ah. La dolce vita.

she is extremely sweet :love:

Back