• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penfold

TD86

Alpha Buck
I'm sorry it's taken me this long to post this but quite frankly, I wasn't ready for my beautiful girl to go so soon. I know you liked your new friend Mr Diggle but you loved your sister so much that I'm glad you're back with her now. Me and Daddy loved you from the moment you turned up and we still love you now, my 10 year old little lady. Your dad loved the way you used to batter the water bottle so we would come out and squeeze it for you, even though you had a bowl. You were a super protector of your sister and we are so very proud of you. Your dad used to laugh at the way your backside looked like trousers when you would run up and down the ramp we built for you and it was so funny when Dangermouse was scared of it and you pushed her up it because you had investigated first and Dangermouse was being a scaredy cat. We're so sorry we couldn't be with you when you went to sleep but we had to consider what was best for you. Until we meet again with you, my beautiful Penfold (AKA Grey Rabbit and Felicity) and my lovely Dangermouse xxxxxx

I'm sorry you have lost Penfold, if only we could keep them for longer
I think the photograph of the two of them in the hutch is utterly lovely

I am so sorry you have lost Penfold :cry: I agree that last pic of them both in the hutch is so beautiful :love:

Sleep tight Penfold.

I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a stunning bunny who obviously lived a long & happy life with you x

Oh I am so very sorry to hear that Penfold has left us. :cry:
Sending you comforting hugs and thinking of you at this sad time.
Binky free with Dangermouse, Penfold. You will be missed here on earth but you both can watch over your loved ones together now. :cry: xxxxx

Back