• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl... I think I might be her forever home...

Glasgow is fine too!! There is another way there is an earlier post from Penrith area?? This near you?? She can take to further north??? x

Yes, I have been having such difficulties and have enquired about her and then wanted to see if it was a possibility to get her here... Now I know it can be done.... It will be progressed faster... My heart is thumping!! :lol:

Yeah I can still do a run from penrith/carslile area to the scottish boarders.( I would say further but I have a petrol guzzling car LOL and am a poor student) I can do this next weekend .Or even this weekend if we can move fast enough as I will be in penrith on saturday and carslile on Monday. and obviously she can stay with me a few night is needs be.

We can do this weekend from Barrow to Penrith. Or anywhere along those lines. Directions confuse me though, so I don't know if you could still use us. :lol:

Directions confuse me too, I thought Penrith was Perth :lol:
My o/h was setting me right but he has gone to bed... Work at 6am for him!! :lol:

Well drop me a pm if you do find you need us.

I think your best bet if no Scottish people turn up is to see how the people who have Pearl now would feel about waiting for Wispa's friend to go up to Scotland. :)

My o/h thinks he can get down to Penrith and back in the day... Wont be too long a journey for her I hope!! Does anyone know how to care for a bunny with no front teeth?? :)

Speak to Theo aka Snowy! She will tell you alot about teethless bunnies! I will point her in your direction 2moro!

If she can be got over the Berwick side of the country then it looks likely I have to go to our caravan at Hartlepool mid next week (the pipes have burst and I need to sort out the insurance and stuff) so could bunny run anywhere from Hartlepool right back to Aberdeenshire.

It would all depend on bunny getting to the east coast though.

Aww Pearl's lovely, I looked at her when looking for Walt a wife but I thought she might be a bit small for him! Hope she gets to you. I'm going to Newcastle tomorrow from Yorkshire to get my Martha :D

x x

Back