• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter...

My bunny looked like this when he lost a LOT of weight really quickly, the vets said possibility of lots of things but try lapizole first (same as panacur) as it could be EC and it seems to have really worked hes never really a "healthy" bun but hes put weight back on and his weight is now stable just need to sort out his other problems now :(

I hope Peanut makes a full recovery xx

hes two years old nearly.

i dont know about his weightloss as i havent been able to get any scales, bought some of amazon but they were out of stock, so looked in shops but they were £25 :shock: so im trying to find a cheaper set!!

sending vibes for peanut and an order for him to get better :wave:

Does he realise he has a peanut butter fanclub ?? :lol: :love:
x

I am so sorry :(... just saw this hope peanut butter gets better soon, poor wee boy. Get better baby xxxx

Poor Penut :( Was gonna say Sj, don't lie to PetPlan - they have to have all the veterinary records through before they pay out & if you've lied and say hes not had any vet visits when he has, then they definately wouldnt pay at all. They are taking ages to pay back my last claim for Rhia & that was just a straight forward claim :? Hope you find out whats wrong soon :) X

Poor Penut :( Was gonna say Sj, don't lie to PetPlan - they have to have all the veterinary records through before they pay out & if you've lied and say hes not had any vet visits when he has, then they definately wouldnt pay at all. They are taking ages to pay back my last claim for Rhia & that was just a straight forward claim :? Hope you find out whats wrong soon :) X

thats why i figured is hould tell them the truth about my enquiry bcus theres no point me lying to get out a policy to have them then refuse payment. I was honest, i said he had treatment for sore hocks, and he had lost weight and they said theywouldnt pay out for any future issues cnnected to his weight which i accept, would rather know now than 3 months down the line lol
xxx

he went ot my regular vets cus i phoned them and explained how i felt as i really dont like switching vets. my good old rolf harris type vet (hehe) said there is nothign wrong with peanuts spine, he recommends continuing the panacur, we only had s short appointment but he said tp go back next week to discuss tests.

borrowed my uncles digi scales and he still weighs 1.98kg so hes not losing anymore for now. Jelly weighs 3.6 kg, altho she is not overweight at all, vet said shes perfect weight, so it shows how teeny PB is

Back