• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Peaches, 6 year old doe in West Wales

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of tulsi

Peaches with her darling Mottle ..

She is around 6. Born 2009. Spayed. Vaccines need updating which I will do. Likes being outside. Loves to dig. Uses a litter tray.

Loved to cuddle up to and groom mottle so would need a friend.

She is a rabbits rabbit although will tolerate strokies whilst eating once she knows you!

She is mellow and enjoys relaxing on a shelf or behind the sofa (she was indoors briefly). She needs a home with a rabbit friend and could live indoors as she is not destructive. Loves to remodel cardboard boxes and to chew willow.

Please let me know if you need any more info. Oh yes I am in west wales.

Tulsi

Mottle recently passed away and I am experiencing a lot of anxiety due to back spasms. As a result I feel that it would be better for Peaches to be in a new home where she could be bonded. She is alone in her shed atm.

She could possibly get a lift some of the way to England or wherever if needed. She is such a prettykins and loves making nests to snuggle in x

shame sorry you are suffering with back issues...she sounds gorgeous...I do hope she find a wonderful home...if she was a male & id built my new bunny accomadation Id be very interested but shes females.. :) I reckon she will find a wonderful home especially as she is non destructive :)

Update. Looks like Peaches has a lovely sanctuary place at our local rescue, 'nibbles'

http://www.nibbles.org.uk

I am giving them the belgian hares old six foot hutch and 8 x 6 run. Both from the welfare hutch company. She will have a friend to cuddle with x

Back